3 ripe bananas
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp Bragg's apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup black raisins
1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine the bananas, apple sauce, coconut oil, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Combine the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and sea salt in a medium bowl
- Add the dry ingredients to the food processor. Pulse until combined. Add the shredded coconut raisins and sliced almonds and mix with a big spoon.
- Place large scoops of dough, using an ice cream scooper, on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly press the balls of dough down into the cookie shape. Sprinkle a few pieces of sliced almonds and raisins on each cookie. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until golden and baked through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the pan, and then transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
The Recipe Hacker by Diane Keuilian